The Torbay Community Grants Fund supports community-led projects to improve health and wellbeing. It provides groups in Torbay with a small grant designed to:
- Help people get more physically active
- Encourage people to look after themselves better and to live more positive and fulfilled lives
- Promote emotional health and wellbeing
- Support recovery from drug or alcohol misuse
- Reduce loneliness and social isolation within communities
Grants may be from £25-£1000 but most will be under £500. Schemes could include setting up a new walking group, a cooking skills workshop, room hire for a new self-care group, or tools for a community gardening scheme – imaginative ideas where a small amount of funding can make a difference to people’s lives.
Projects should benefit a group of people rather than just one individual, and they need to benefit people living in Brixham, Paignton or Torquay. Especially welcome are applications from individuals or new groups who have a good idea to benefit their community.
For details of how to apply email:Community.email@example.com